Dear Friends of TASNO,
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Please follow the instructions carefully!
Online Payments are on a 100% Secure Website!
If you prefer to pay Online with your Credit Card please continue
reading the online instructions. Use either a MasterCard, Visa or American
- Click on “DONATE NOW” to open new browser screen on the Network for Good website.
- Click on Donate Now to begin! Fill in the Total Amount you are going to pay in the“I want to contribute…”box.
- Under the Donation Preferences, select“Provide my name and e-mail address to the charity”.
- In the Designation (Optional) section, write THE NAME OF ACTIVITY/EVENT, or MEMBERSHIP, or DONATION
- In the Dedication (Optional) section please write the number and type of TICKETS or MEMBERSHIPS. Also add thefirst and last names of people for which that type of tickets or memberships are for.
- If you are a Returning Donor then please fill in your email address and password. If you are a New Donor please include your email address.
- Click the “Continue” icon below.
- Please fill out the appropriate Billing Information to process your credit card.
- Note: Network for Good will charge your account an additional $5 to support its site. This money will not go towards TASNO, so you can uncheck the box below at your own discretion. Click the “Continue” icon below to process your credit card.
- An email verification will be forwarded to your email account.
Please keep this as a receipt of your payment and bring it to the dinner for immediate entry!
- If you require assistance at anytime, please email [email protected]
That’s all, you have successfully paid for the activity/event OR membership!
Upon entry, we shall confirm if you are a current member, a payment adjustment might be required at the door.
DONATIONS can be made online –through PayPal option (See link on the top of the page)
(please note that only 90% of your payments reach TASNO if you use the PayPal method)
Also, checks can be made out to TASNO and sent to the address below postmarked by December 29th (for 2015 tax deductions).